Terms & Conditions
1. The Hirer is responsible for the holiday cottage and is expected to take all reasonable care. The cottage is cleaned prior to the hirer�s arrival and must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
2. Arrivals and Departures. Bookings are usually made from 4pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure (unless by prior arrangement).
3. Deposit. Bookings will not be confirmed until a 30% deposit has been received, except when the booking is made within 4 weeks of arrival date when full payment is due.
4. Balance. The balance payment is due 4 weeks before the arrival date, where the balance payment is not received I reserve the right to re-let the property and retain the deposit.
5. Prices include gas, electric, bed linen and towels.
6. Damages. Damages and breakages are the legal responsibility of the hirer. However, minor accidental breakages will not normally be charged for.
7. Motor Cars and Personal Belongings. Personal belongings are the responsibility of the hirer at all times. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to motor vehicles.
8. Party Size. No more than the maximum number of persons as stated for the property is allowed.
9. Pets are not allowed, if a pet arrives without prior arrangement a fee of �100 will be charged or the hirer will be asked to leave the property immediately and no refund will be given.
10. Smoking. We have a no smoking policy in the property.
11. We endeavour to repair or replace broken or missing items and check regularly all appliances etc, please inform us immediately if something is not working.
12. We reserve the right to decline accommodation and demand the immediate withdrawal of any persons behaving in a manner detrimental to the property or the comfort of the owners or neighbours.
13. Cancellation In the event that you should have to cancel your holiday the return of the deposit is at our discretion. I strongly recommend that separate travel insurance is taken out to cover cancellations.
14. Whilst it is extremely unlikely, should your cottage be unavailable for any reason during the time you have booked, we will refund the relevant portion of the rental paid. In no event shall the liability exceed the rental paid.
Disability Access Statement
Many of our properties are over a few floors and if you are worried about access please email or ring.